Courses and Workshops
“The higher you want to rise, the deeper your roots need to be. It’s the depth that takes time. If you are not afraid of going deep, you will have no fear of heights either.” - Om Swami
So let’s get deeper in our understating by learning and sharing.
Individual and group courses available for:
Tarot, Numerology, Feng Shui & Meditations
Tarot Course Description:
Tarot cards are used as a tool for fortunetelling. The deck of the 78 cards are figurative, each card has a unique astrological meaning and numeric significance, the cards can be used to gain insight, clarity, and achieve greater control over issues involving relationships, life changes, family, career, health, spirituality, and dreams. The pictures and symbols that are featured on the tarot cards are associated with certain happenings in one's future. Learning how to read cards hence connecting with the Universal life force; will also stimulate intuition and evoke new insights .The emergence of tarot cards as a way of divination was an outcome of man's curiosity to discover the hidden future. Tarot will also help you make better decisions around the kinds of problems that logic can't handle.
It is not difficult to be a good Tarot card reader. You do not have to have "psychic powers" to use the tarot accurately. As you learn and practice Tarot , as you develop a deeper connection with your cards, you will automatically develop your innate intuition. They are not difficult to learn, as it’s the journey and phases of life of each individual depicted through the cards.
It truly can be used most beautifully is as a tool of self discovery, or as a guide not only for our lives but to help others too, to find clarity and understanding about what is going on in the present, provide insight into where we are heading and what outcomes you can be expect.
The Tarot Course includes
- Introduction about Tarot
- History and origin of Tarot
- Caring for your deck
- Consecrating your cards
- Exploring numerology through the tarot for personality assessment
- Meanings of the major Arcana, minor Arcana, court & suits, cards
- Tarot spreads
- Ambience for Tarot reading
- Framing questions
- Meditation to connect with cards
- Dealing with the clients
- Practice the readings through cards
It’s a beautiful journey to unravel the secrets and enhance your intuitions, come, let’s tread it together
Numerology Course Description
The study of Numerology is a science of numbers. Numbers derived from your date of birth and full name reveal the in born talents in you, strengths, weakness. It also reveals the appropriate time where you can make the maximum use of your talents. Learning about Personal and personality numbers, Alphabets, Life path numbers, Pinnacles will open a new arena of knowledge . We also learn how to understand an individual challenges, karmic lessons, transits, life cycle periods and much more.
It can help in
- Future Planning
- Decide career path
- Name correction / change
- Know the health concerns
- Identify opportunities and risks
- Check compatibility with partner
Feng Shui Course Description
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art that helps to improve one’s personal and professional fife. It’s a belief that your environment has a huge effect on your mental, emotional and physical well-being. When you are stressed, imbalanced and confused in life, you get engulfed with negative emotions and illness. However, when you are balanced in your life, you invite and attract better health and wealth. Much of what is utilized in Feng shui is interior decorating designed to align your home or office with the various elements of the universe and create harmony in your life based upon your specific personal requirements.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to use Feng shui in your personal life step by step. You can use this knowledge for yourself, for family and friend and also if you want to take t up professionally. Each lesson will guide you through the next step in the process of Feng shui.
You will learn
- How to use the compass.
- 9 life areas in Feng shui
- Determining the Kua numbers
- Determining whether you are yin or yang
- What type of occupation you have
- Which is your lucky direction
- The art of using space
- Home and Commercial Feng Shui
- How to enhance your qualities
- Remedies to attract health, wealth, love and abundance.
- You will learn how all of these elements combine and how to harmonize them in your home.
This harmony is created by learning how to determine which elements in your home /work place for you or against you, as well as the various colours and enhancing products that can be used for creating a harmonious environment .Primarily you will also be trained how to cleanse your home of not only clutter, but also heavy energies and memories that may be inhibiting you.
“How should I meditate?”
“Which method is best for me?”
“My mind doesn’t stay still when I meditate; how do I stop it from wandering off?”
When it comes to meditation, these are the three most common questions that people ask. Of course, the mind doesn’t stay still and that’s why we are meditating. I know what you mean though; the harder you try to meditate, the louder becomes the chatter. Patanjali calls it vritti, fluctuations of consciousness or thought-waves. And, meditation is the art of subduing the fluctuations to experience the supreme bliss known only to a quiet mind.?
-The act of controlling the mind is concentration (dharana).
-The art of maintaining such control is meditation (dhyana).
-Achieving oneness with the mind is samadhi.
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind or the cultivation of a calm and positive state of mind.
Meditation practices are techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivity, and seeing of the true nature of things. By engaging with a particular meditation practice you learn the patterns and habits of your mind, and the practice offers a means to cultivate new, more positive ways of being. With regular work and patience these nourishing, focused states of mind can deepen into profoundly peaceful and energised states of mind.
Guided and Therapeutic Meditations
Guided meditation is basically meditating with the help of a guide to bring out a specific change in your life. That change may be physiological, emotional or spiritual. It’s one of the easiest ways to enter into a state of deep relaxation and inner stillness, and it’s one of the most powerful ways to eliminate stress and bring about positive personal changes.
Guided meditation can indeed be a good way to introduce you to the practice. Once you get the hang of it, and wish to take your practice to the next level, I would urge you to dive in an ocean of bliss by turning towards Concentrative and Contemplative Meditation. (You will read more about them further on this page)
- Traditional Guided Meditations: With these types of sessions, voice of a therapist is used as a tool to guide the way for your attention. You are first guided to relax your body and mind, to help you reach a deep relaxed state before going on a journey, in your mind, to reach a specific goal. It’s a remarkable tool we can use to balance our emotions, deal with physical and psychological distress, and connect t our inner peace.
- Guided Imagery: A therapist uses and directs the power of imagination and visualization, guiding you to imagine an object, entity, scenery or journey. The purpose of such meditation is usually relaxation and healing eg letting go of the pain and grief, inviting abundance and perfect health and much more.
- Relaxation & Body Scans: This is like a mental spa. Helps you achieve a deep relaxation in your whole body and calms your mind. Your therapists voice is usually accompanied by soothing instrumental music or nature sounds. This helps releasing stress and heavy emotions.
- Affirmations: This type of meditative session is targeted to bring a shift in ones thoughts using conscious repetition of positive affirmations. These affirmations are usually coupled with relaxation and guided imagery, the purpose of these meditations is to imprint a message in your subconscious mind.
Meditation is about emptying yourself. Meditation is primarily of two types; Concentrative and Contemplative. Concentrative mediation consigns to fixed attentiveness, where as contemplative meditation focuses on analytical exploration.
During this mediation we bring our focus and attention on a single object during the whole session. This object can be the breath, a sound/music, a mantra, part of the body, external object, etc. As the seeker advances, his ability to keep the flow of attention on the chosen object gets better and distractions become less disturbing and fade faster. It can further be taken in varied directions such as-
- Sound Meditation –Here we focus on sound and starts with meditation on external sounds, such soft music of flute or sitar. You are supposed to focus all your attention on listening to that particular sound or music. It eventually helps to quieten and collect the mind. The inner chatter slows down and our mind becomes calm and composed. This meditation is good to enhance concentration in work, focus on studies, better decision making and more.
- Gazing Meditation (Trataka)-The right practice of trataka helps one still the mind and calm it down. It acts as a catalyst in building one-pointed concentration with better memory retention and recall.
- Mantra Meditation (OM Meditation) : OM is said to be the original primordial creative sound from which the entire universe have manifested .It is also believed that the sound of OM /AUM includes the entire process of sound and all other sounds are included within it. Therefore, Om is called the seed sound (bija). As per Hindu tradition, OM is the purest vibration of God/Divine. It represents God, Bhraman, Nature, Source, and Universal Consciousness. It has the power to create everything. Repetition of OM dissolves restlessness of mind and connects us with Divine source. The vibration of OM is very healing and rejuvenating. Chanting ‘OM’ several time loud, not only enhances peace inside but also purifies our surrounding and atmosphere.
I never cease to be amazed at the power of the ‘OM’. OM meditation is really beautiful and uplifting. After the process is finished, you find yourself completely returned to the present moment, not dwelling in the past, not living in the future, but just very calm and serene and in this very moment, here and now.It removes toxin from your body. It is said to give you better immunity and self-healing power.
- Loving Kindness Meditation (Metta Meditation): Metta is a Pali word that means kindness, compassion and benevolence. This practice comes from the Buddhist traditions. I learned it when I went for Vipassana Meditation and found it very helpful. It helped me to shift my thought from ‘Me’ to‘US’. Slowly the realisation of‘I-Ness’ dawned on me. This meditation can enhance one’s ability to empathize with others, develop compassion, more loving attitude towards oneself and others; easy to let go and forgive, increased self-acceptance; and helps being aware of purpose in life.
- Chakra Meditation: Chakras are energy centres in our body. You focus on each one of the seven chakras of the body typically doing some visualization and chanting a specific affirmation for each chakra .Chakra meditation technique can be used to recharge your body, mind and soul. It’s an excellent way to revitalize you from the inside out.
When you sit in silence and in contemplation, you feel the entire universe is deep inside yourselves. When you are contemplating, you feel that you are holding within, the entire universe with all its infinite light, peace, bliss and truth. And in that light we try to find answers that we are seeking from nature. When practicing meditation of this type, you will automatically gain remarkable insight into the true nature of things. In Contemplation, you can experience the state of mind where, the thought is controlled; but parallel to that, the thought is left open to receive. It receives guidance for our doubts. It helps us to step forward in life and make right choices. It helps us get to know our true selves.
“The mind is its own place, and in it self
Can make a Heav’n of Hell, a Hell of Heav’n.”~ John Milton
There is no mind without thoughts. Meditation is your ability to stabilize your mind on one thought, on your chosen thought, eventually becoming one with it. Mind and thoughts are inseparable. Achieving quietude of the mind requires an intense effort. To improve the quality of your meditations, during your sessions, each time you find your mind adrift, you must bring it back to the point, or thought of meditation. That must be done gently without excessive exertion. This is called mindfulness. When you are aware of passing thoughts but are in control not to follow those thoughts, it being in awareness. You realise that that thoughts are empty. They have no meaning on their own. This ability to not follow or to ignore your thoughts comes from mindfulness and mindfulness, ironically, in turn is gained by watching your thoughts at the first place. Any activity can be done with mindfulness; talking on the telephone, cleaning your home, driving, working, eating a meal and exercising, can all be incorporated into a mindfulness practice. Mindfulness improves working memory, creativity, attention span and reaction speed; infuses emotional intelligence and stability. It also enhances gratitude and resilience.