“Heal yourself; you owe it to yourself. Treat yourself; you deserve it.
Be yourself; you are worth it.” - Om Swami
There is a root cause behind most diseases that can be understood and cured through alternate healings. It is important to understand that any physical ailment or symptom could have a proportion of the root cause in the physical, psychological or spiritual dimension and that they are not commonly exclusive. In other words, the physical symptom that we have, could have contributing factors from not just the physical dimension but can be a combination of physical and spiritual or even physical, spiritual and physiological factors.
Karmic Healing helps a seeker to identify and overcome emotional or mental blocks to personal, professional or spiritual growth and also helps in releasing them. Blocks may be in the form of unhelpful behaviours and patterns, obstructive core beliefs or frozen memories and emotions. It reflects on the aspects of Karmic Understanding of Source of problem which is usually unclear to our conscious mind. It helps in gaining insight into one’s strengths and motivates to release the heavy emotion of past incidents, heal the past relationships and karmic incompletion.
- Mind therapies
- Inner Child Healing
- Past Life Regression
- Understanding the Laws of Karma
- Harnessing the Power of the Mind
- Counselling and Subconscious trance techniques (Credit -Prerna School of Inspiration)
It is a proven technique to help people harness the potential of the human mind by creating a right thought, which leads to right action and hence the series of future events in right manner by healing not only the mind but the body ailments also. These therapies gets results, helping even the most successful people overcome barriers and accelerate their lives and careers.
Human mind is a multi fold mystery. Since ages scholars, philosophers, scientists and parapsychologists are spending enormous time and energy to unfold this mystery.
During our life/lives we witness unpleasant experience, which leave imprints on our mind and emotions. If they are not dealt and left unhealed these are carried forward in our Subconscious, and manifest in our body as discomfort or diseases.
Through these therapies and healing session we try to get to the root cause of any particular issue.
Mind Therapy is a completely safe and harmless form of healing using deep relaxation. It is a scientifically acknowledged psychological and therapeutic discipline and is the most expedient way to access the Subconscious mind. Mind Therapies/ karmic healing in the here and now, are able to access and release the unhealed 'past imprints' thus bringing the present more in our control, rather than controlled by the past imprints. So clearing begins, and along with this starts the understanding of the potential of our own mind.
Areas of healing:
- Sexual issues
- Drug Abuse
- Weight Loss
- Habit Control
- Skin Problems
- Pain Management
- Stress management
- Anger Management
- Sports Performance
- Insomnia and Anxiety
- Enhance Self Confidence
- Fears , Phobias & Trauma
- Self Mastery & Work-Life Balance
- Improve Study habits, Fear of Failure/ Success
- Improve relationships and communications and more...
Affects Of Healing on Stress
With this empowerment, we can become that person we've dreamed of being: self-confident and offering a realistic means for self-development and achieving our goals.
Being able to manage stress and anxiety effectively at will: Enhance energy and focus, Increases tolerance to frustration during complex circumstances, expression of friendliness, care and love, Helps to recognize sense of belonging, Helps to relax and sleep better, Embrace and adapt the change and prosper from it, Experience the demonstrate a reasonable sense of independence and self-reliance.
At some point to time in our life we all need motivation to move forward optimistically in life. It can be a great relief to share your worries and doubts with someone who acknowledges your feelings and is able to assist you to release those worries and reach an encouraging solution.
Generally, Counselling and Psychotherapy refer to the same thing. In all probability, there is some counselling and some psychotherapy intermittently taking place in the course of any single therapeutic session.
Technically, the word counsellor means advisor or one who teaches or offer guidance.
In counselling it is understood that two individuals are putting their heads together in an intellectual manner in order to solve a problem. A good counsellor will only focus on a seeker and listens without judging or criticising. They may help you find out about how you could deal with your problems, but they will never tell you what to do.
Psychotherapy, on the other hand, is a term that, generally speaking, refers to the “treatment of mental and emotional disorders through the use of psychological techniques designed to encourage communication of conflicts and insights into problems, with the goal being personality growth and behaviour modification” (American Heritage Dictionary).
A role of a healer with such background can very beneficial for a seeker.
For me, these sessions are open talking therapy sessions, which allow a seeker to talk about their problems and feelings in a confidential and dependable environment. That’s an environment to listen with empathy (by putting oneself in other’s shoes). That session can help a seeker to deal with any of their negative thoughts, feelings or emotions.
Counselling also helps people identify their problems and crises and encourages them to take positive steps to resolve these issues.
Counselling can help you:
- Recognising blocks and dealing with the issues preventing a person from achieving his/her ambitions.
- Cope with a bereavement or relationship issues.
- Understanding and helping to release work-related stress.
- Deal with feelings of depression, anxiety, loneliness or sadness, and using the tools to develop optimistic outlook on life.
- Having an in-depth perceptive of oneself and their problems better, helping them to worry less about things.
- Develop a better understanding of other people's points of view.
- Helps to delve into childhood - whether the client says it was good or bad, to understand their human development, behavioural, cognitive and emotional patterns, working its way to the present; these sessions enable a seeker to develop a much better understanding of themselves as a person, eradicating negative self believes/values and strengthening their adult self.
Whatever we experience in life, everything we do or go through, leaves an imprint, a psychic imprint on us. These imprints conjure up our thoughts; chart our tendencies, our habits, our nature and almost everything about us. There are many ways to wipe the undesirable imprints. One of them is ‘Therapeutic Meditations’.
The practice of emotional healing, of erasing your imprints of images and words, is a deliberate effort, it falls under conscious healing. The greater your effort the better and quicker the healing. The practice of therapeutic meditation is relaxing the body and let the mind rest in silence, allowing it to recover and rejuvenate. Therapeutic meditation is not the one sitting and dwelling in peacefully, while expecting having no thoughts. Rather, meditation for healing is about establishing a different relationship with your thoughts, during the session. Instead of attention being drawn away from a stressful thought in mind, in these therapies, we watch our thoughts from an altered, more ‘being in present’ perspective. With the help of a therapist we are able to willingly direct the thoughts towards the goal we want to achieve for example- letting go, forgiveness, accepting the situation etc. This healing is very potent as we gain the ability to direct our thoughts (and mood) in more purposeful and peaceful directions. It helps our body, mind, spirit to be in harmony
It will greatly help anyone towards Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual transformation.
Areas of Wellbeing:
- Increases blood flow
- Enhances energy level
- Improves immune system
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Cure headaches & migraines
- Lessens inflammatory disorders
- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation
- Helps in regulating breathing and heart rate
- Helps develop intuition
- Reduces restless thinking
- Increases memory and recall
- Enhances mental strength and focus
- Lessens tension, anger and frustration
- Better cognitive skills and creative thinking
- Better decision making and problem solving
- Require less time to fall asleep, helps cure insomnia
- Easier to forgive and let go
- Become less aggressiveness
- Reduces stress, frustration, anxiety
- Increases listening skills and empathy
- Enhances self confidence and self esteem
- Witnessing each emotion and being patient
- Improves the mood and emotional intelligence
- Let go of emotional eating, drinking and smoking
- Growth in wisdom
- Better self-realization.
- Changes attitude toward life
- Helps to discover our purpose
- Brings greater inner-directedness
- Experience increased compassion
- Deeper understanding of ‘SELF’ and others
- Helps living in the present moment and be in gratitude
The word Reiki is formed by the combination of two Japanese words. The first part of the word is ‘Rei’, which has the meaning higher power or the God’s power. The second part of the word is Ki, which means life force energy. Hence, the meaning is Reiki is life force energy that is guided by the Almighty.
Reiki teachings claim that there is an inexhaustible, universal "life force" spiritual energy that can be used to induce a healing effect. Believers say that anyone can gain access to this energy by means of an attunement process carried out by a Reiki Master. Claims for such energy have no known theoretical or biophysical basis. Reiki is an ancient 'laying-on' of hands healing technique that uses the life force energy to heal, that balances the subtle energies within our bodies
Reiki is described by adherents as a holistic therapy which brings about healing on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. The belief is that the energy will flow through the practitioner's hands whenever the hands are placed on, or held near a potential recipient, who can be clothed. Some teachings stress the importance of the practitioner's intention or presence in this process, while others claim that the energy is drawn by the recipient's injury to activate or enhance the natural healing processes. Going further, the belief is that the energy is "intelligent", making diagnosis unnecessary.
A second level of training, including another initiation, is said to equip the practitioner to perform Reiki treatments from a distance. This method, it is stated, involves the use of special symbols to form a temporary connection between the practitioner and the recipient, regardless of location, and then to send the Reiki energy. Techniques are also taught whereby Reiki can be sent to a specific point in time, either in the past or the future.
Reiki is an easy, natural and secure way of holy cure and self- invigoration that works for one and all. It has been effectual in serving almost each identified sickness and difficulty and all the time makes positive result. It also works in combination with all supplementary medical or healing methods to ease the side effects and endorse healing
Benefits of REIKI:
- Relieves pain
- Clears toxins
- Heals holistically
- Promotes creativity
- Relaxes and Rejuvenates
- Keeps away stress and illness
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Initiates Healing at all Levels
- Improves the quality of your life
- Strengthens the immune system
- Balances the energies in the body
- Treats symptoms and causes of illness
- Aids meditation and positive thinking
- Relieves and Enhances Energy Levels
- Releases blocked and suppressed feeling